I'm a Human Inbox

Friday, June 10, 2005

How-to make a head-mounted water-cannon



Although I don't actually want to make one of these I can see one of my friends doing so. Besides, the atmosphere of glee on this webpage, coupled with the ridiculous pictures make it fun to read. Actually I just want the helmet, it's perfect for wearing on a moped and looking completely retarded.

My motorcycle helmet is a beauty: an old gold-flecked bulbous monstrosity that Evel Kneivel would have been proud to wear. Using a hand-held cable release and wearing the tank on your back, it is possible to feel a rush of power unparalleled in history since the mighty dinosaurs roamed the earth. Half the fun of making this ridiculous rig is just so you can walk around pretending you're some kind of astronaut firefighter, right?


The history of the Head-Mounted watercannon is also pretty ridiculous. MuchMusic brought it on their show once to abuse their viewers.

Link (via BoingBoing)