I'm a Human Inbox

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Nobody cares what your credit card signature looks like



I've had this link hovering around for a while now, but it's worth pointing out. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you didn't sign your credit card signature with your real name? Well... This guy tried it out and it seems like nothing really happens.

I think that's a somewhat effiminate signature for the leader of the gods, but I was in a hurry. The kid at the Trader Joe's looked strangely at the receipt, then back up at me, as if to say, "Are you really him?" I trucked out of there before he could ask, and in my haste to escape, nearly ran over an eight year-old standing in the doorway. I apologized, which was a dead giveaway, since the real Zeus would have just fried the kid with lightning. I'm such a fake Zeus.


Link