I'm a Human Inbox

Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Few Good G-Men



Using the Half Life 2 Engine, and the soundtrack from A Few Good Men, the whole scene has been recreated in CG. You know the courtroom scene right? "You can't handle the truth!"

What's impressive here is that the lip syncing and the facial expressions are really well done. There's only one complaint, and this shows the level of detail more than not, is that when people are shouting it doesn't look quite right. Other than that, this is a perfect example of Machimina.

The only thing I wonder about though is, is this legal? I'm thinking that it really isn't, and that's unfortunate. I think the author of this could be sued for copyright infringement, and that's a scary idea because I can't see this being anything but good. It makes me want to see the movie again.

Link (via Kotaku)