I'm a Human Inbox

Monday, July 04, 2005

Vector Park



It's a little ironic, there's a page I'm struggling to find a format for how to present it, and the site itself is so organic and original that it doesn't really fit into any category itself. I want to talk about the website Vector Park, but I will be breaking it up into three separate posts.

Vector Park is another Flash site, something I've been posting a lot of lately; unintentional I swear. The link I'm referring to right now is called Park and it's probably one of the most magical Flash sites I've ever seen. It's kind of a game, but one with no direction or objective except exploring. As you search the screen there emerge things to click on and interact with. As you click on things, the page will expand, and develop into something new and wonderful.

Park is a wonderful example of interactive art, for that is definitely what it is.

Link (via BitsBlog)