I'm a Human Inbox

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Intelligent Toothbrush


[Media: Article]

This is the coolest toothbrush ever. If I had this when I was a kid, I'd be a tooth brushing maniac. Unlike now... Stupid toothbrushes.

Tom Bentley 's toothbrush for kids monitors the pressure used when brushing and indicates when the child or parent is brushing too hard. If brushing is too hard the end of the brush will glow red, after 2 minutes of brushing the end will glow blue to indicate they have finished.


The toothbrush also comes with an alligator which monitors whether you've brushed at least twice a day. The alligator will maintain a steady breathing motion unless you forget to brush, in which case it'll slowly suffocate to death and the only way to bring him back to life is to brush your teeth. Hell, I want a toothbrush like that right now! Don't worry Ally, I'll brush you back to health!

Link