I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Weekly Roundup

I'm a Human Inbox's Favorite Post of the Week:


Nintendo Revolution Controller Revealed


Of course the most exciting post this week, for me, has been the unveiling of the Nintendo Revolution Controller. I could gush on and on about this news, but I'm sure most people are either sick about hearing about it, or are doing their own reading on it. This post received 5 Clicks this week and you can read the other Revolution posts I made this week as well:

Nintendo Revolution Controller Articles and Video
Understanding the Revolution Controller

Reader's Favorite Post of the Week:


Steal This Disc


Steal this Disc was a surprising hit at 39 Clicks this week. I really enjoyed this video because it provided a completely unexpected and passionate point of view. Check it out.

7 Words You Can't Say in Kindergarten also did very well this week, but it is an old post so I didn't really count it as being a Reader pick nominee. Regardless, this video received 59 clicks this week.