I'm a Human Inbox

Monday, October 24, 2005

F*ckin' Otaku


[Media: Website]

This weekend I was doing a lot of searching around for examples for my Sasuke Costume. I wanted to see what ideas other people had used, and how they were pulling them off. I found a lot of great examples, some people can pull off really great costumes. But I also ran into the site F*ckin' Otaku.

F*ckin' Otaku is a site which talks about the worst examples of Cosplay. The people who run the site have a bunch of Top 10 lists pointing out horrible costumes and then talking about them a little bit. The writing for this website is really funny, so it definitely enhances the pictures.

I was reading through this website with a friend, and we were laughing so hard that we were having trouble breathing. Just watch out for each month's number 3s, they're always the most... Disturbing.

Link