I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Weekly Roundup

I'm a Human Inbox's Favorite Post of the Week:
Limebarb: Custom Cosplay

It appears this week's theme is costumes. I totally loved the site Limebarb which creates custom made Cosplay outfits. They have a huge gallery of Anime and Videogame costumes and most of them are modeled. Limebarb enjoyed 38 Clicks this week.

But to be honest, I again had a hard time picking a clear winner for my choice, so I feel inclined to again point out Raiding the 20th Century a documentary, song-like exploration of remixing and sampling. I've been listening to it for the later half of this week and I totally love it, I encourage everyone to give it a try.

Reader's Favorite Post of the Week:
Mario Costume

The Mario Costume got 235 Clicks this week after being linked to from Kotaku. Personally Mario is still giving me the Jeebies(but not the Heebies).