I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Weekly Roundup

I'm a Human Inbox's Favorite Post of the Week:
Shingo Mama: No Oha!


"No Oha" was the favorite of mine this week, mainly because I have no idea what was going on in that video. I still don't understand how a cross-dressing man can be the host of a TV show. Well, at least I know something like that would never take off in North America. If you have seen it yet, take a watch and maybe you can explain it to me.

This video got 12 clicks this week.

Reader's Favorite Post of the Week:
Halo Developer gives tour of Bungie


This Bungie interview got 534 clicks this week. Some people took offense when I made a comment about Macs. A little sensitive about your computer of choice are you? No worries though, it was all a misunderstanding.