I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Weekly Roundup

This week has been a little hectic for a couple of reasons. Being the last full week of classes for this semester, each class is handing out term projects which all seem to enjoy being due on the same day. So school has kept me a full time resident and I haven't had the normal opportunities to update at regular intervals.

The other problem is that it's the US's Thanksgiving, and due to the fact that most of the sites I read are American, nobody was updating for the later half of the week. This caused a serious dry up of content, so if my posts started getting weird or weak during the last half of the week, Thanksgiving is to blame.

I'm a Human Inbox's Favorite Post of the Week:
Mario Unleashed: Band Performance


This video got 18 clicks this week and it has continued to leave me with a warm feeling. I am impressed by their home made bouncy fireballs and their mad xylophone skills.

Reader's Favorite Post of the Week:
Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas Light Display


This one got 163 clicks this week, it seems that this one was quite popular. I would say that it's an excellent choice, for a wonderfully psychotic demonstration of Christmas Lights Prowess.