I'm a Human Inbox

Monday, December 12, 2005

75 Bands are in this Picture


[Media: Image]

I'm guessing that this image has been around for a while, but it's the first time I've seen it. In this image there are 75 bands, for example the guy with the sledgehammer hitting pumpkins would be "Smashing Pumpkins". I have yet to take an extended look at this, but I've already found a number of recognisable bands.

If you'd like to see the ones I've picked out, you can read this Spoiler.Smashing Pumpkins
The Eagles
Queen
Prince
Sex Pistols
Guns and Roses
Red Hot Chilly Peppers
Blur?
Silver Spoon?
Black Flag
Alice in Chains
Streetlight Manifesto?
U2
Led Zepplin
Rolling Stones
Garbage
The Pixies
White Zombie
Blues Brothers?
Cake
Nine Inch Nails
Matchbox 20
Gorillaz


If there's any that I've missed, and there's a lot, put your two cents in the comments section.

Link (via Fazed)