I'm a Human Inbox

Monday, December 12, 2005

Jon Stewart Responds to O'Reilly's Misleading Attack


[Media: Video]

Although not as wonderful as Jon Stewart's response on Crossfire, this is definitely an awesome debunking moment.

Bill O'Reilly accused Jon Stewart of persecuting Christians and destroying Christmas based on a short clip from last year (something O'Reilly didn't mention) and Jon Stewart provides an awesome rebuttal:
If Bill O'Reilly needs to have an enemy, needs to feel persecuted, you know what? Here's my Kwanzaa gift to him. Are you ready? All right. I'm your enemy. Make me your enemy. I, Jon Stewart, hate Christmas, Christians, Jews, morality, and I will not rest until every year families gather to spend December 25th together at Osama's homo-abortion-pot-and-commie-jizzporium.

So check out the video of which you can also find it on Comedy Central, but I find the connections to be slower.

Link (via Giant Mecha)