I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Weekly Roundup

I'm a Human Inbox's Favorite Post of the Week:
Alive in Joburg


There was a lot of great stuff to post about this week, so picking a favorite is hard. Infact, I would have probably recommended Charlie the Unicorn, but the readers beat me to it. Alive in Joburg got 36 clicks this week, and I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in Computer Graphics. The CG in this video is good enough that it actually lends to the strangeness of the documentary style.

What would it be like to have to share resources with another species on this planet? How would we treat them? Interesting questions, and I think this video approaches them in a way that is quite realistic.

Reader's Favorite Post of the Week:
Charlie the Unicorn


Charlie the Unicorn got 48 clicks this week, which I'm actually fairly surprised about. This Flash Video is very much suited to my taste in humour, so I'm wondering of the people who actually clicked on this one, if they actually enjoyed it? I showed this to a couple of friends and it only seemed to reinforce their opinion that I'm freakin nuts.