I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Weekly Roundup

I'm a Human Inbox's Favorite Post of the Week:
75 Bands are in this Picture


I loved this picture featuring 75 bands and I need to take a second look through it to see if I can find any further clues. This post got 60 Clicks this week and a couple of people left their suggestions in the comments section. When I found this picture I was supposed to be leaving for an exam in a couple of minutes, it really wasn't good that this was so distracting.

Reader's Favorite Post of the Week:
Knife City: Anti-Knife Campaign


The Anti-Knife Campaign got 113 Clicks and landed a spot on Gamepolitics and Kotaku. A lot of people seemed to disagree with my opinion of the commercial; which is great! If you haven't seen it, take a look and tell me what you think.