I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Weekly Un-Postables



The image above is a size comparison between the Gamecube and the Xbox 360 power supply. Isn't that unbelievable? That powercord is just massive, and not only that but it's prone to overheating. I've heard stories of gamers hanging that powercord up by a string so that it doesn't overheat as often. Good lord.

I'm going to be doing something a little different for the Weekly Un-Postables starting this week. Instead of doing a post every week about links that don't deserve full posts I'm going to try putting them up on the sidebar instead. This will allow me to post new links whenever I feel like it, instead of once a week. This is mostly because it actually takes a lot of work to do this post on Saturday mornings, and secondly it will allow me to post more links more often.

I haven't decided if I'm going to continue to do The Weekly Un-Postables post once a week as well. We'll see how it goes.

Miscellaneous:
Man Dates Gal On Internet, Turns Out She's His Mother
Forgetting the first rule of stage diving - Video
SIGUR RÓS: Hoppípolla - Pirate Music Video
Sega Dreamcast is being relaunched
G4TV.com - Cancelled - A pity. Almost
Russian Gang Fight - There are hundreds of people in this gang fight.
The ownage box - Scaring people by pretending there's a ferocious animal inside. Video
Pac Man Jewelry

From Boing Boing:
Warner apologizes to PearLyrics
Cornstarch lab fun - Video
USB powered, mouse-aimed airdart launcher
Piranha-shaped floss dispensers
Rhinestone Brass Knuckles
Videogame teaches female sexual gratification
Free voicemail helps homeless people get jobs
Americans smile, Brits grimace?

From Milk and Cookies:
Jumping cars is easy, right? - I thought this was real...
Earth to America - SNL President Bush Skit
Dennis Leary is an Asshole - Music Video