I'm a Human Inbox

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pictures of Pennies: Penny Structures


[Media: Images]

Check out these amazing structures made out of pennies and other coinage. Some of them are plain amazing, and it shows that great things can be accomplished when avoiding studying.
Although it looks weak, it will actually hold quite a bit of weight. Remember no glue or adhesive is used; only the compression weight of the pennies hold the structures together.

I did this a long time ago, instead of studying for finals. If you can create a longer span, please write me and I'll put your picture here.

As a sidenote, check out this video of a reporter accidentally knocking down a world record janga structure. I'm a pretty passive person, but that sort of thing might lead me to violence.

Link (via Boing Boing)