I'm a Human Inbox

Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekly Roundup

I'm a Human Inbox's Favorite Post of the Week:
Tripod: Make You Happy Tonight



My favorite post this week got hardly any attention at all, only 8 Clicks, which is a real shame. Although it doesn't look like a nerdy post, it's a song about relationships and videogames. Check it out, you'll like it. I promise.

Reader's Favorite Post of the Week:
People Viewing Goatse For The First Time


Although Cocaine is better for you than Videogames received a large amount of traffic, 281 Clicks in total it was one that was linked to by a lot of outside websites.

The post which got the most amount of "normal" traffic earned 43 Clicks this week. "People Viewing Goatse For The First Time" is an excellent choice and it made me laugh a lot. Even if you've already seen this post, there have been an influx of new pictures so go check it out again!