I'm a Human Inbox

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We're Lesbians


[Media: Comic]
(Click on the link to view the full comic)

This comic has been properly screened by a lesbian couple who are friends of mine. Not knowing whether or not it was alright to laugh at the Teen Girl Squad-like styled comic, I was relieved to see that they laughed much harder than I. They even suggested printing it out and posting it in their women's center (of which they're members of) at school.

Due to my anecdotal sample size, I'm sure there'll be some people out there who don't think this comic is funny. For those who don't laugh due to political reasons, I have a little joke for you. You may find it funny.

Question: How many Women's Study Majors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Answer: That's not funny!

Link (via Drasl)