I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, January 07, 2006

World of Warcraft: Switcher


[Media: Video]

I must be the only one of my friends who doesn't play World of Warcraft. Being a gamer, most of my friends give me an incredulous look when I tell them that I refuse to play WoW. It's because I've been there, done that. I'm sick of Online RPGs, they haven't changed in 8 years and until something unique (Like A Tale in the Desert) comes along I'll be staying far away from them.

This explains a lack of World of Warcraft posts. I've seen a number of good videos related to WoW, but I usually pass on posting about them because they're over my head.

But lately, I've shown this Switcher video to so many WoW players that I'm going to actually post this one. If you're a World of Warcraft player, you will probably think this video is pretty funny. If you don't play WoW... Well, this probably won't interest you at all. This video is basically an Apple I-Switch parody except it's about a Paladin who gets fed up with being though of as a Priest and decides to "switch" to being a Troll Shaman.

To download this video, follow the link, scroll down and click on "Download Links".

Link (via Wonderland)