I'm a Human Inbox

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Voices Behind "The Simpsons"


[Media: Video]

My apologies that I haven't been updating regularly, life has been catching up with me. I'll probably make a couple of posts today to make up for it though, there's been a lot of great stuff on the Internet lately.

This clip from Conan O'Brian has an interview with two of the guys who do a large number of the voices for "The Simpsons". I'm always amazed by voice talents who can do a wide range of voices, and I've seen this demonstrated by one of the voice actors for "The Family Guy". Did you know that one guy does the voices for Stewie, Brian, Peter and Quagmire for Family Guy?

The guy in this picture goes through voices for Homer, Krusty the Clown, Groundskeeper Willy, Mayor Quimby and Grandpa Simpson. Totally awesome.

Link (via Drasl)