I'm a Human Inbox

Saturday, May 06, 2006

They're Made Out of Meat


[Media: Video]

"They're Made Out of Meat" is a short film adaptation of a short story by Terry Bisson. The video is basically a conversation between two aliens (in human form I guess) about how humans are made entirely out of meat, something which disturbs them greatly.

This film won first prize in the Science Fiction Museum's First Annual Short Film Festival, something I'll have to check out in greater detail. My only wish is that more science fiction short stories were adapted to film, how awesome would that be?

My apologies for the low frequency of posts. I am in the process of finding a job, so the majority of my Internet surfing is focused on job posting rather than Blog postings. Boo to that.

Link (via Boing Boing)