I'm a Human Inbox

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Shaolin Soccer


[Media: Movie]

I must seriously be the last person who has heard of the movie Shaolin Soccer. I thought I had the heads-up on this movie over my friends, but it seems like I was the only one who hadn't seen it.

Shaolin Soccer is reminiscent of Kung-Fu Hustle, both of which have been directed and acted by Stephen Chow (pictured above). Huh... That actually explains a lot.

Shaolin Soccer is a Kung-Fu comedy which uses a lot of special effects. The movie premise is quite simple, it's about Kung-Fu masters using their skills to kick some major ass in Soccer. I recommend that you check out the video clip that I've linked to, and then go rent the movie at your local video store. I totally enjoyed this movie and I swear that if Soccer was like this in real life, I'd be watching a lot more TV.

Link (via Drasl)