I'm a Human Inbox

Monday, July 17, 2006

Mario Hoops


[Media: Video]

Although Joystiq didn't like this commercial, I definitely did and I think it's slick and well put together. Hot Mario Bros is part of an ad campaign in Japan featuring a pair of comedians dressed up as Mario and Luigi.

Interestingly, as a Joystiq commenter pointed out, this commercial seems to be spoofing an old Nike Commercial from the late 90's.

Not to sound like a complete corporate shill but I've been really enjoying my DS the last month or so. I bought Brain Age and I've been having a great time with it. All my friends and roommates love it and play it whenever they have a chance. Even my parents showed some interest in it which is quite amazing. I recently picked up Metroid Hunters and it's amazing to see a FPS work on a portable platform with controls comparable to a mouse and keyboard. I've been using my DS so much that I'm planning on upgrading to a DS Lite sometime soon.

And sorry about the lack of posting, I've been really busy with work, family and socializing. Not a whole lot of spare time on my hands lately.

Link (Youtube Mirror ) (via Joystiq)